Tillage points manufacturer, company, supplier
Baoding Guokun Machinery Co., Ltd can manufacture and supply you vairous agricultural spare parts, farm products, custom agricultural parts, tillage products, tillage points, tillage tool, Cast Seeding Points; Drilling Points; Bolt On Knife Points; Knock On Knife Points; Bolt-On Super Sower; Ripper Points; Slimwedge Adapters; Other Cast Tillage points,casting farm parts, farm casted parts, agricltural casted products, agricltural casting components, and other customized spare parts with high quality and competitive prices.
Investment Casting Tillage Points
- Wear resistant steel tillage points are produced by investment casting, lost wax casting, water glass casting, precision casting and precision machining process.
- Advantages: Good surface finish; high casting tolerance; competitive prices; only need little machining process, such as drilling the holes, etc
Sand Casting Tillage Points
- Ductile Iron, gray iron and cast iron can be casted to your required tillage casting points. The main process we use is sand casting, resin sand casting, shell mold casting and rough machining.
- Advantages: Competitive prices; good surface finish
Forging Tillage points
- Hot forging or mold forging can be used to manufacture the custom tillage points as per your drawings. Compared with the casting tillage points, the forged tillage points are with better mechanical properties. But the unit prices are a little higher.
Heat Treatment: Casting is not enough to obtain good wear resistance tillage tools, we can improve the wear resistance of castings by adding the hardness. And heat treatment, such as tempering and hardening, can greatly improve the hardness. But it does not mean higher hardness is better, too high hardness will make the tillage tools fragile. So we need to control the products in a certain range. Our foundry have the capabilities of supplying all kinds of hear treatment methods, just pls let us know which one you prefer.
Please send your needs or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 86-18132789710.