Aluminum casting parts
Guokun Machinery can produce and supply various aluminum casting parts, aluminum sand casting parts, aluminum die casting parts, etc
Aluminum Alloy Characteristics:
- High operating temperatures
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Very good strength and hardness
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- High electrical conductivity
Aluminum die casting
Die casting is a metal casting process that is characterized by forcing molten metal under high pressure into a mold cavity. Aluminum die casting is with lightweight, high dimensional stability for complex shape and thin walls; good corrosion resistance; good mechanical properties; excellent thermal and electrical conductivity; retains strength at high temperatures.
Aluminum alloy: 413, 383, B390, A360, A380, A413
Advantage of aluminum die casting process
- Excellent dimensional accuracy
- Smooth cast surfaces
- Thinner walls can be cast as compared to sand and permanent mold casting
- Reduces or eliminates secondary machining operations.
- Rapid production rates
- Casting tensile strength as high as high as 60ksi
- Casting of low fluidity metals
Aluminum sand casting
Sand casting, also know as sand molded casting, is a metal casting process characterized by using sand as the mold material.